The growth of the chief Minister Eknath Shinde-led Maharashtra cabinet’s swearing in rite is underway in Mumbai. Around 15-18 ministers will take the oath at 11 am in the first segment, with every region having a minister each. The second one segment of growth can be held later.
Meanwhile, the Uddhav Thackeray faction has encouraged Ambadas Danve for the submit of LoP in the council. Uddhav Thackeray has written a letter in this regard to the Legislative council Chairman.
Some of the potential names of the Bharatiya Janata party:
1) Chandrakant Patil (birthday celebration President in nation and 2d maximum powerful leader in BJP Maharashtra)
2) Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil (changed into senior Congress chief and LoP while he joined BJP throughout Fadnavis regime)
Three) Sudhir Mungantiwar (Senior BJP leader from Vidarbha and former minister)
4) Girish Mahajan (close confidante of Fadnavis. Was minister in Fadnavis regime)
5) Suresh Khade: (Represents SC caste (community) and allows BJP to balance out caste dynamics.)
6) Mangal Prabhat Lodha (Mumbai President. Key for BMC polls)
7) Atul save (surprising name from outstanding Mali caste. He’s an MLA from Sambhajinagar wherein BJP wants to trounce AIMIM and UT’s Sena.
Eight) Ravindra Chavan: (played outstanding role in the challenge of government formation)
Nine) Vijay Gavit (Senior MLA from tribal belt of Nandurbar. Former Minister in Congress – NCP regime)
1) Gulabrao Patil (fire logo Shivsainik from northern maharashtra , former minister in MVA govt)
2) Dada Bhuse (rose Sena ranks with CM Shinde. Former agricultural minister)
Three) Uday Samant (Former minister in MVA. His car become recently attacked with the aid of UT camp Shiv Sainiks. Belongs to Sena’s traditional bastion of Konkan belt, Ratnagiri)
Four) Shambhuraje Desai (He turned into MoS domestic in MVA executive. Distinguished call from western Maharashtra)
Five) Sandipan Bhumare (senior maximum MLA, performed key function in CM Shinde’s riot. Belongs to tactically crucial Sambhajinagar Aurangabad)
6) Bharat Gogawale: He has been appointed chief whip of CM Shinde camp. Belongs to Raigad belt wherein CM Shinde wants to counter NCP’s developing influence.
7) Sanjay Shirsat: performed key position in to shape Shinde faction. Near Eknath Shinde and senior MLA from Marathwada)
Eight) Bacchu Kadu: He has his own Prahar Janshakti party with two MLAs in it consisting of him.