Nagpur: Vivo, the global innovative smartphone brand, today announced the launch of its flagship device – the V17Pro, at Le meridian Nagpur the phone was launched in the presence of Bollywood actress Sana Khan, Vivo Nagpur product head Mr. Peter Peng, sales head Mr. Arthur Dai & Mr. Jimmy Chawla, Business manager, Nagpur.
The newest member of its existing V-series portfolio. The device sports the world’s first dual pop-up front camera along with a quad-rear camera setup. The device comes with 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM and will be available in two color variants – Glacier Ice and Midnight Ocean. Priced at INR 29,990, the device will go on sale starting September 27, 2019, on all retail stores.
With a commitment to the ‘Make in India’ program, the V17Pro has been manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility. Consumers will also get an array of attractive offers* (online and offline), such as –
- One-time screen replacement on purchase and activation of V17Pro till 8th October’19
- 10% cashback with HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit Card & HDFC Consumer loans EMI transactions
- Zero down payment with HDB with additional 10% cashback by making down payment from any bank credit card
- Zero down payment with Bajaj on 6 months tenure
- Zero down payment with IDFC First Bank on 8 months tenure with additional 5% cashback on making down payment from any bank credit card
- Zero down payment with Home Credit with 6 months tenure
- Gifts worth INR 1,999 on an exchange of any old smartphone via Vivo- Cashify application
- Assured buyback of 50% value for Vodafone Idea customers