Raksha Bandhan 2022 Wishes:
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 to your brother or sister on this special day using some beautiful Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings, Messages, Whatsapp, and Facebook Status!
The Rakshasutras built in the constellation ‘Shravan’ provide immortality, dependence, self-esteem, fame, enthusiasm, and inspiration. In ancient times, a wife would wear a Rakshasutra for her husband’s good fortune. However, Rakshabandhan is celebrated in a big way as a symbol of unconditional love between brothers and sisters.
Raksha Bandhan, the festival of love between brother and sister, is falling on Thursday, August 11 this year. On the occasion of Rakhi, sisters tie a thread of protection on the wrists of their brothers. On this day, brothers promise to protect and support their sisters, while sisters love their brothers.
Nowadays everyone shares the status of Rakshabandhan on Facebook and WhatsApp and that is why in this article we have come up with some selected greeting messages that you can use to wish your brother or sister, Raksha Bandhan wishes 2022.
Rakshabandhan message for brother and Sister
May Lord bless you with all happiness, good health, and wealth in the world. Happy Rakhi to you and your family!
- You are my best friend, my guide, my mentor, and my guardian. I know that you are just a thought away and for that, I’m eternally grateful. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for being my partner in crime and my loudest cheerleader. I love you today and always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my biggest secret-keeper and my pillar of strength. With you as my sister/ brother, I don’t need much else.
- You must have done something right that God blessed you with a sibling like me. For laughing at this and all my other bad jokes, thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We are miles apart from each other but are still connected as we are entrenched in each other’s hearts forever. Happy Rakhi!
- From being my bully to my protector, you have been the best sibling I could ask for. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister/brother, I promise to always protect you, today and always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for understanding my silence as well as for making sense of my gibberish. Growing up with you has been a celebration like no other.
- I can’t thank my stars enough to be born as your sister/brother. You will always be my hero. Happy Rakhi!
- May this Raksha Bandhan bring love, light, and endless happiness. You deserve it all and more.
- It has been an absolute honor to call you my sibling. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thinking of you and all the memories we have created together on this special day. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I cannot imagine how colorless my life would have been had it not been for your charm and love. Happy Rakhi, brother/sister!
- No one understands me as you do. You are my strongest ally and closest companion. Happy Rakhi, dear sister/brother!
- The distance can do little to separate those who are linked by the heart. Sending you to love and wishes on this special day. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
We hope you enjoy the Rakshabandhan of 2022. If you have similar Rakshabandhan quotes in English and Marathi, be sure to share them with us and we will add them to our article.
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN!