• Recruitment Drive in Nagpur on August 29 and 30, 2020. Last year,we organized a similar drive, which received an overwhelming response. This year, we are offering over 800 s Job opportunities for Experience Professionals at HCL Technologies Campus in MIHAN, Nagpur.
• It Will be a great opportunity for working professionals with the desired skills and experience to apply for the Virtual Mega Recruitment Drive and the program also seeks to invite those from HCL Technologies, a leading global technology company,is organizing a Virtual Mega Nagpur who are working elsewhere to return to their hometown and continue their career with the global IT company, HCL Technologies.
• Considering this is an online drive, candidates can apply from the comfort of their homes.
• Post receipt of applications, our recruitment team will screen the profiles, and eligible candidates will be provided details of a Virtual Drive Session that will be organized on August 29 and 30, 2020
• During the session,an expert panel will explain the skill requirements for the profiles and provide an overview of the selection process.
• Post-session, eligible candidates will be invited to participate in Virtual Interviews which will be a combination of both Technical As well as HR rounds.
• Post the completion of selection process, offer letters will be released to the candidates who clear both the technical and HR interview rounds and then the selected candidates will be required to submit necessary documents to take their candidature forward.
• Selection of candidates is subject to them meeting the eligibility criteria and clearing the selection process.
• HCL Technologies will be separately announcing a virtual recruitment drive for Fresher Candidate through the First Careers Program.
• For more information, aspiring candidates can register themselves
• Interested candidates, who cannot attend in person can send their profile to [email protected]
Quote from Mr Sanjay Gupta, Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies:
“After receiving an overwhelming response last year, we are again conducting HCL’s Mega Recruitment Drive in Nagpur to bring in global career opportunities for the experienced IT professionals of the region. However, in the present situation keeping in mind the safety and well-being of the candidates, we have chosen a virtual platform for conducting this drive. Nagpur has always been a strategic development centre for HCL Technologies and we, at HCL, have always endeavoured to reach out to the best talent across the country guided by our philosophy of ComeBackHome. Through this drive, we want to invite IT professionals, with relevant experiences to explore rewarding career opportunities with HCL Nagpur”.