Sita Navami or Janaki Navami is celebrated as the birthday of Goddess Sita Women who are married keep a fast on Sita Navami day and pray to Goddess Sita for the long lives of their husbands. Also known as Sita Jayanti or Seeta Jayanthi, Sita Navami is celebrated on Navami Tithi during the Shukla Paksha period of the Vaishakha month. Goddess Sita was born in Pushya Nakshatra on Tuesday.
Goddess Sita was married to Lord Rama. Rama was also born on Navami Tithi during Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month. Sita Jayanti occurs after one month of Sri Rama Navami in the Hindu calendar. Mata Sita, also known by the name of Janaki, was the adopted daughter of King Janaka of Mithila. Therefore as the father’s name was Janaka, Maa Sita was known by the name of Janaki and thus this day is also known as Janaki Navami. When King Janaka was plowing the land to conduct a Yajna he found a baby girl inside a Golden casket. A plowed land is called Sita thus King Janaka named the baby girl Sita. It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi took birth as Sita in the Treta Yug.
Sita is also believed as a rebirth of Vedavati. Vedavati, a beautiful woman, gave up all materialistic things and kept meditating for Lord Vishnu. When King Ravana saw her, he was attracted and tried to violate her. She jumped into a fire to escape from him and before dying cursed him that she would be responsible for his death in her next birth.
Lord Rama and Maa Sita are the ideal couples one can see. In spite of facing a lot of hardships in their life, both Rama and Sita were very firm and stood by each other. Maa Sita is known for her sincerity, purity, love, and devotion towards all whether her husband Rama or her children Lava and Kush or be it her husband’s brother Lakshman or else Hanuman. Lord Rama, Maa Sita, Lakshman, and Hanuman idols are taken in processions on this day of Sita Navami. Devotees chant ‘Jai Siya Ram’ and other devotional songs all the way. Ramayana is recited in temples and Bhajans are sung dedicated to Ram and Sita. By performing the Sita Jayanti puja rituals and fast, it is believed that one will be blessed with a happy and contended married life. Wish to all – Happy Janaki Navami or Happy Sita Navami.
Janaki Navami Sita Navami ki haardik shubhakamanaen
जानकी नवमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
- “श्री सीतायै नमः, श्री सीता-रामाय नमः”
सीता जयंती 2022 की शुभकामनाएं
- जानकी नवमी की शुभकामनाएं 2023
सीता नवमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
- जनकसुता जग जननि जानकी। अतिसय प्रिय करुनानिधान की॥
सीता जयंती की शुभकामनाएं
- शाश्वत शक्ति का आधार माँ जानकी जयंती की शुभकामनाएं
Sita Navami Wishes in Hindi
- पवित्रता, त्याग, समर्पण, साहस और धैर्य का पर्व सीता जयंती की शुभकामनाएं
- सीता नवमी के दिन आप सभी को मां का दिव्य आशीर्वाद सदैव मिले. हैप्पी सीता नवमी 2023
Happy Sita Navami
- त्याग, शील, ममता और समर्पण का पर्व सीता जयंती की शुभकामनाएं .
- मिथिला पुत्री, जनक नंदनी माता सीता जी के प्राकट्योत्सव जानकी नवमी की हार्दिक बधाई एवं शुभकामनाएं.
जानकी नवमी की शुभकामनाएं
- भारतीय संस्कृति एवं सभ्यता की आदर्श नारी की प्रतिमूर्ति त्याग, प्रेम, धैर्य, करुणा, और संयम की अधिष्ठात्री देवी माता सीता के जन्मोत्सव जानकी नवमी की आप सबको हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं.
- सभी को माँ जानकी जी के जन्मोत्सव की शुभ और मंगलकामनायें, जयतु श्री सीताराम।
- जगत जननी माँ जानकी के जन्मोत्सव पर हार्दिक बधाई एवं मंगल शुभकामनाएं ।
Sita Navami wishes
- May Goddess Sita bless you with Success, Happiness, and peace on the auspicious occasion of Sita Navami. Happy Goddess Sita Navmi 2023.
- I wish joy harmony and prosperity on Goddess Sita Navami for you and your family wishes Goddess Sita Navami
Sita Navami IMAGES
With Gleam of diyas & the Echo of the Chants, May Happiness and contentment fill your life. Wishing you a Happy Goddess Site Navami.
Happy Goddess Sita Navmi.
May this day bring happiness to you and, fill your life with joy and prosperity.
Warm wishes on Goddess Sita Navami 2023.
Wishing you a very happy Goddess Sita Navami 2023 .
Sita Navmi Special Quotes, Wishes
- With Gleam of diyas & the Echo of the Chants, May Happiness and contentment fill your life.
- Wishing you a Happy Goddess Site Navami.
- Let’s celebrate our ancient tradition of oneness, brotherhood, bravery and shun violence this Goddess Sita Navami.
- Happy Goddess Sita Navmi.
- May Goddess Sita bless you with Success, Happiness, and peace on the auspicious occasion of Sita Navami.
- Happy Goddess Sita Navmi.
- I wish joy harmony and prosperity on Goddess Sita Navami for you and your family wishes Goddess Sita Navami.
- May this day bring happiness to you and, fill your life with joy and prosperity.
- Warm wishes on Goddess Sita Navami.
- Wishing you a very happy Goddess Sita Navami.
- May Sita Navami brings you the blessings of Goddess Sita and all your unfulfilled desires come true.