Students can now correct their mistakes by taking the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2022).
Candidates who have applied for MHT CET 2022 can start editing their MHT CET 2022 forms on the official website cetcell.maharashtra.org. The correction window will remain open until June 30.
MHT CET 2022 Exams for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, PCM Group will be held from August 5 to August 11.
MHT CET 2022 Exams in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, PCB Group, are scheduled for August 12, 2022 through August 20, 2022.
How to correct the application window
- Visit cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click here to download the MHT CET 2022 application form
- To login, enter your ogin credentials.
- Click on Edit Application
- The candidates can then make any changes that are required
- Click on submit
Print the form, save it and download it.