Embarking on a spiritual journey to Ram Mandir Ayodhya, the holy city of Lord Rama, is a truly enriching experience. Among the sacred sites that beckon devotees is the magnificent Ram Mandir. To ensure you make the most of your visit, here’s a guide to the darshan and aarti timings at the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
Ram Mandir: With the eagerly awaited ‘Pran Pratishtha’ ceremony at Ayodhya’s Ram Mandir scheduled for January 22, devotees can soon partake in the divine experience. Here are essential details regarding darshan timings and online contributions:
Darshan Timings at Ram Mandir:
- Temple Darshan Timing: 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM, 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Begin your spiritual sojourn by familiarizing yourself with the darshan timings at Ram Mandir. Devotees can seek the divine blessings during specific hours, allowing for a serene and undisturbed connection with the divine.
Aarti Timings at Ram Mandir:
- Jagaran / Shringar Aarti: 6:30 AM (Advance booking available)
- Sandhya Aarti: 7:30 PM (Same-day booking possible, subject to availability)
The soul-stirring aarti ceremonies at Ram Mandir are a highlight for worshippers. These rituals, performed with utmost devotion, create an atmosphere of sanctity and reverence. The aarti timings may vary, so it’s advisable to plan your visit around these moments of heightened spiritual energy.
Important Note: For Aarti Passes, interested individuals must visit the Camp Office at Shri Ram Janmabhoomi 30 minutes before the scheduled Aarti Time, carrying a valid Government ID Proof as specified on the Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust website.
Online Donation Guidelines for Ram Mandir: The Central Government has officially recognized “SHRI RAM JANMABHOOMI TEERTH KSHETRA” (PAN: AAZTS6197B) as a site of historical importance and public worship. Here are the guidelines for online donations:
- Eligibility for Deduction: 50% of voluntary contributions made for the renovation/repair of the Mandir to Shri Ram Janambhoomi Teerth Kshetra are eligible for deduction under sec 80G(2)(b), as per CB.
- Cash Donation Limit: Contributions exceeding Rs. 2,000 in cash are not eligible for deduction.
Devotees and well-wishers are urged to adhere to these guidelines to ensure a seamless darshan experience and to contribute to the noble cause of the temple’s renovation.