Here is list of Courses after HSC The two most popular and most sought career options after 12th science in India are Engineering and Medical.
Medical: MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Those who wish to have a career in biology will surely agree this to be the best career option. Other options available in the Medical Field are: BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery) and BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery, Physician, Optometrists, Dental Surgeon, Pharmacists, Nursing and a lots of others.
Engineering: There are many choices available in this field for specialisation like Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Bio-Medical, Information Technology, Marine, Electronics and telecommunication and many others.
Agriculture: Known to be the mainstay of Indian economy Agriculture includes Dairying, Poultry Farming and Horticulture apart from production of Fruits, Vegetables and food grains. In this field there many options available like research and teaching.
1. B. Sc in Agriculture.
2. B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
3. B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
4. B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
5. B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
6. B. Sc in Agronomy
7. B.Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
8. B.Sc (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
9. B. Sc in Crop Physiology
10. B. Sc in Entomology
11. B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture
2. B. Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science
3. Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
4. B.Sc in Forensic Sciences
5. Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)
6. Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)
7. Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)
Geology: Geology is the study of earth and everything related to its structure, processes including study of organisms inhabited on earth. Geology also comprises study of oceanography, hydrogeology, geostatistics.
2. Diploma in Architecture Engineering
3. Bach Eng in Architecture Engineering
4. B. Tech in Architecture Engineering
1. University courses (Some offered dual qualification)
2. Courses offered by world class IT authorities companies like Microsoft, Sun and Oracle.
3. Department of Elect Accredited Computer courses.
4. Courses offered by small and large training institutes which are either affiliated with foreign universities or Indian and some have no affiliation at all
2. Diploma in Textile Eng
3. Diploma in Fabrication Tech and Erection Eng
4. B.E in Textile Technology
5. B.E in Textile Chemistry
6. B.E in Man Made Fiber Technology
Degree courses in Arts
- B.A. Part I(EnglishMarathi (MAR) / Sanskrit (SNS) / Hindi (Expected),English Literature (ELT), Marathi Literature (MLT),Sociology (SOC), Economics (ECO),Home Economics (H.ECO)Psychology, History (HIS) / Philosophy (PHI), Political Science (POL) / Sanskrit Literature (SLT)any one )
Certificate courses in Commerce
- TCS’ Business Process Services (Finance & Accounts)
- National Stock Exchange’s Certification in Financial Markets
- MKCL’s Personal Financial Management – Basic Course
- Bajaj Finserv’s Certificate Programme in Banking, Finance & Insurance (CPBFI)
- CA-CPT by ICAI and CS Foundation conducted by ICSI
- Computerized Accounting with “Tally Education”
- Computer Literacy Course
- Cambridge English’s Business English Certificate (BEC)
- English Proficiency Course approved by RTMNU
Degree courses in commerce
- B.Com.(Computer Application)
- B.B.A.(Bachelor of Business Administration)
- H.Sc. (Vocational)Banking/Insurance/ Marketing & Salesmanship
- Electrical Engineering-
Related to electricity- its production, transmission and management. An evergreen branch when it comes to job opportunities!
- Mechanical Engineering-
Related to machines, their working, parts manufacturing etc. Again, an evergreen branch when it comes to job opportunities!
- Civil Engineering-
Construction of buildings and structures, surveying land etc.
- Chemical Engineering-
All about chemicals, their production, management etc.
- Computer Engineering-
Related to programming software, computers etc.
- Production Engineering-
Managing and overseeing the production and processes of a factory.
- Information Technology-
Managing Information, data etc.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering-
Related to electronics items and their systems
- Food Processing Engineering-
Related to food, its processing, new technologies related to food etc
- Power Engineering-
Related to electrical engg. All about production, transmission and management of power.
- Biomedical Engineering-
Combination of Engineering and Medical Science.
- Automobile Engineering-
Related to vehicles- designing them, their parts etc.
- Aeronautical Engineering-
Related to aviation. Maintaining and designing aeroplanes.
- Marine Engineering-
Catering the Engineering requirements in a ship.
- Environmental Engineering-
Using technology to improve our environment.
- Plastic Engineering-
Designing plastic products, developing new type of plastic etc.
- Textile Engineering-
All about designing machines for textile industry, developing new materials for clothing etc.
- Rubber Engineering-
Designing new products, developing new technology for rubber products etc.
- Petroleum Engineering-
Refining and producing petrol and by-products, developing new technology for it etc.
- Material Engineering-
Studying about various materials, their uses, properties etc. Developing new technology.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering-
Related to automation, making control systems etc.
- Sound Engineering-
Related to sound systems, equipment, editing sound etc.
- Mechatronics Engineering-
Combination of Mechanical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mining Technology Engineering-
Related to mining equipments, technology etc.
Course covers :
- Corel Draw,
- 2D Max / 3D Max,
- Maya 2D / 3D Maya,
- Diploma Course
- Advance Animation Diploma
- STAAD Pro
- ARCHI CAD
- 3D Studio Max
- Basic Advance Accounting
- Costing & Auditing
- Import and Export
- Tally 9.0
- Share Market
Programming & Database
- C / C++
- Advance Java
- Data Structure
- Visual Basic
- SQL Server
- Software Testing
Hardware & Networking
- HTML / CSS
- PHP & My SQL
- SQL Server
- English Speaking
- Interview Skill
- Personality Development